Our Staff - Sunrise Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc.
Sunrise P&O's practitioner staff are highly-qualified, experienced ABC-Certified Professionals and our experienced technical staff use state-of-the-art technology for our extensive in-house fabrication services, assuring exceptional quality. We provide comprehensive prosthetic and orthotic care, including mastectomy fittings and orthopedic footwear, and have many years of experience with diverse patient populations. Our bilingual receptionist is available to translate for Spanish-speaking patients and one practitioner is currently learning Spanish as well.
- Certified Practitioner (Karen Lynch, CPO)
- Technician/Practitioner Assistant (Jamison Haugen)
- Orthotic/Prosthetic Technicians (John Gannon, Ramon Feliciano)
- Business Manager / Spanish Translator (Linette Martinez)
- Receptionist / Spanish Translator (Naydine Rivera)
- Billing/Collections Assistant (Maribel Vega Muniz)
Sunrise Practitioners & Technicians
- Current Sunrise Practitioners & Technicians Have Over 15 Years Experience Each!
- All Sunrise Practitioners are Certified by ABC or BOC
- All Sunrise Practitioners & Technicians Regularly Attend Continuing Education Seminars
- Compassionate Care is Integral to Our Business Model Quality, not Quantity
- We DEPEND on Patient Satisfaction