Why Work With Sunrise Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc.?
We are a local company serving physicians, medical practitioners and patients from within the Central Massachusetts community. Since we are local we have a number of significant advantages for both physicians and patients versus other O&P companies. The Worcester office is our primary care center and fabrication lab. It is a 3000 sq-ft facility where we see patients and fabricate almost all of our products.
- Worcester is Not a Branch Office
- Central Office is Here...at Your Service
- Practitioners have Worked Locally for Over 12 Years
- President of Sunrise is Here...at Your Service
- Recommended by Several Area Physicians Over the Competition
- Continuity with Patients Maintained
In addition to our main Worcester Office we have a satellite office in Milford, MA. At this facility we see patients and have a small machine shop for on-site adjustments to orthoses/prostheses.
Both facilities are Accredited by The American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics (ABC) and are CMS (Medicare/Medicaid) compliant.
Educated and Experienced Staff
Our practitioners and technicians are very highly trained. All of our practitioners are Certified by ABC or BOC and have over 10 years experience each. Our Chief Practitioner has over 20 years experience, a degree in Mechanical Engineering, and many post-graduate certifications. Our technicians are some of the best in the field and also have over 10 years experience each. They too work locally, in our Worcester, MA fabrication facility. This provides us with the opportunity to deliver the highest quality custom-fabricated prostheses and orthoses to our patients in a timely manner.
Additional advantages provided by our local fabrication facility:
- Emergency situations:
- Adjustments can be made immediately .
- Fabrication can begin immediately
- Shortest time to delivery - no delay due to shipping
- Stock of off-the-shelf & Prefabricated devices in Worcester
- Can tailor stock to meet the needs of our referral sources
By manufacturing and fabricating our orthoses and prostheses locally, we are able to maintain the highest quality standards and maintain oversite of the entire process from start to finish. This benefits our patients as well as our referring physicians.
- Increased Oversite (Many competitors use Non-local "Central Fabrication" facilities)
- Only Certified Practitioners Evaluate Patients (Many Competitors use Assistants and Non-Certified Personnel)
- Increased Accountability
Outcomes Measures & Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Quality Assessment and Improvement Program
- Patient Satisfaction Rate = 99.9%
- President Involved With Evidence-Based Practice Education
- Protocols for Evidence-Based Practice & Outcome Measures