About Sunrise Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc.
Sunrise Prosthetics & Orthotics, Inc. was founded in November of 2007. We acquired the assets of Prosthetic & Orthotic Labs of Worcester, Inc. and relocated to a new office in Worcester. This facility was completely renovated to suit our patients' needs. We have a fully-equipped fabrication lab, business office, and patient-care center all on site, with accessible parking directly beside the entrance. In addition to our Central Office in Worcester, we have a satellite patient-care center in Milford, MA.
Our staff is composed of highly skilled and well trained professionals focused on patient care and successful outcomes. We provide state-of-the-art custom fabricated prostheses and orthoses at our two Central Mass facilities.
At Sunrise Prosthetics & Orthotics custom fabrication is our specialty. Our skilled practitioners and technicians work closely with the referring medical professionals and patients to develop the optimal devices to meet our patients' needs. Our focus is on quality...We have a continuous quality assessment improvement program and all of our practitioners are certified.
Since we are local, headquartered in Worcester, and fabricate our products on site: fabrication can begin immediately, adjustments can be made immediately, and there are no delays for shipping! Here is a partial list of the products and services we provide:
Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Lower Extremity Prostheses (Artificial Limbs)
- Microprocessor-controlled prostheses(C-leg, etc)
- Upper Extremity Prostheses
- Myoelectrically-controlled prostheses
- I-limb hands with multi-articulating fingers
- Lower Extremity Orthoses (Braces)
- Stance-Control Knee Ankle Foot Orthoses
- Microprocessor-controlled knee joints
- WalkAide functional electrical stimulation devices
- Upper Extremity Orthoses
- Spinal Orthoses
- Scoliosis management orthoses
- Cervical Orthoses
- Cranial Remolding Helmets
- Functional Arch Supports and Diabetic Insoles
- Orthopedic, X-Depth & Custom-Molded Shoes" and Shoe Modifications
- Compression Garments
- Mastectomy products
We have worked diligently over the years to provide the highest quality prostheses and orthoses to our patients. Our focus on quality, as evident by our patient satisfaction rate of 99.9%, has entrusted us to a wide array of medical professionals in the Central Massachusetts region.
Partial List of Health Insurances & Third Party Payors Accepted
- Neighborhood Health
- Network Health
- BMC Health Net (Prosthetics)
- Health New England
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Veteran's Administration
- Children's Security Medical Plan
- Mass Rehab Commission
- Commonwealth Indemnity Plan (GIC)
- Senior Whole
- Worker's Comp
- Department of Mental Retardation